The Ceylon Electricity Board (CEB) chose MPA for an 8 day program on “MV Line Work and Maintenance.” This is the 4thtechnical program of MPA for CEB since 2015.Led by Meralco engineer Feldimir Siao, the program focused on the intermediate and advance methods and practices in overhead distribution facility inspection, troubleshooting, maintenance and hot line works for utility personnel. 14 Sri Lankan engineers and 2 deputy heads actively participated in the course which included field visits and observation of actual job orders. CEB commended Meralco’s workforce for its high regard for safety, observing stringent procedures effectively while working with a cheerful disposition.
- Meralco Power Academy Pioneers Discussions on Ocean Renewable Energy
- Meralco Power Academy and Industry Partners Launch 2nd K-Ligtas Awards
- Meralco Engineers Power Training in Africa
- MPA and GE Team Up to Support Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) in the Power Sector
- MERALCO supports Siglo, UP entry to Shell Eco marathon Asia 2017
- Meralco to host the World’s Biggest Power and Energy Industry Event in 2020